Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Salina, Kansas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hot Rod Nut, Mar 22, 2014.

1. No Plan

No Plan

What octane gas is available at the gas pumps in Salina? 91 or better?

2. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

I believe 91 is available most places in town but 93 is not to my memory. Running about 3.55/Gal right now for premium.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. No Plan

No Plan

Thanks, I know of a "cammed Y block" that likes the good stuff when being ran hard at the drags! Some places are down to having 85-87 only now.

4. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

I am heading into town tonight so I'll look to be 100% sure. The last time that i filled my Galaxie in Salina it was 91

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. Bam.inc

Bam.inc
    from KS

"24/7" Stations have real gas w/ no ethanol -corn. At least they used to. At least 91.
    "24-7" is I-70 & N 9th or
    I-135 & W Crawford by registration hotels.

I looked at vp race fuels website for dealers & found Salina, Kansas - Fuels for Racing
    Phone: 785-820-7985
    [email protected]

But I don't know who they are, lots of dirt track racers buying 100+ race fuels, so locals may know of others.

travisfromkansas likes this.
  6. Bam.inc

Bam.inc
    from KS

7. Hi-Flying

Hi-Flying

We'll be heading out Thursday morning from Rolla MO. My 32,a 51 Ford and a 53 Chevy .

8. ARTSWRK

ARTSWRK

Anyone leaving from Wichita Friday morning? Could meet north of town, Would like to be in Salina around eight.

9. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

I'm a bit confused here...leaving in the morning yet you'd like to be in Salina by eight...is that AM or PM..??? If I remember correctly, Wichita is only 90 miles south of Salina...that's an hour and a half drive...

R-

10. Hot Rod Nut

Hot Rod Nut

We'll be leaving Thursday from Burlington ,Iowa in a 40 Ford sedan and a 53 Willys jeep pickup. Can't wait. Good Beer drinking weather, 105% Hot Dog!

11. Hot Rod Nut

Hot Rod Nut

Do know where you sign in at? The host hotel{ Ramada} or at the , Show, at Oakdale park? Thanks for the info.

12. RDP

RDP
    from Kansas

It's going to be a great weekend for the show. However I can't make it this year:(

13. ARTSWRK

ARTSWRK

That would be 8am. Leaving Wichita around 630 am.

14. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ramada Inn is where you will register for the show.

I have the Merc gas'd up, pack'd and ready to roll..

I'm proud to say that I'm a life time member of Kustom Kemps of America. I'm very thankful for the
    Titus family for introducing me to Kustoms. I've been a member for many years with out one regret.
    Its the koolest Kustoms club that you can join. Hard to believe that Titus can still have a social event
    with almost 2,000 cars. But that is what kustom guys are all about, more social then the competition.
    See ay guys this weekend! Happy Trails, Mick

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  15. Hot Rod Nut

Hot Rod Nut

Thanks for the help StrayKatKustom. My first time.

16. hotrodhomework

hotrodhomework

Me and my family went lasts year. Drove 11 hours to the show. It was one of the best shows I have ever been to. People were very nice,good food,and a lot cool cars. It was just a good time all the way around. I wish I could go this year.

17. Bam.inc

Bam.inc
    from KS

18. Rodshop

Rodshop

Heading out in the morning. Looks like about 100 degrees for the Friday night drags! We have done that before and STILL fun!

19. Pullin outta OKC in the next few minutes

20. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This old 32 5w hotrod is the coolest old school ride I've seen in a long time. Just spent an hour + walking around it and visiting with the owner at the Thursday night cruise.

21. Thanx Big Duece, a pleasure meetin ya.

22. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

That's why Don should keep this one..........a Flipper needs to own and drive the Coolest Car in the Country........."Why would he drive anything less?".......that's why I let you have it Don....it was too Cool for me.......hehehe............and you had CASH....hehehe