Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nationwide Single Car Transport/Hauling Open or Enclosed

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Bill's Auto Works, Aug 6, 2011.

1. TwinCamTom

TwinCamTom

20141124_080212_resized_1.jpg 20141124_084143_resized_1.jpg Bill just delivered my '63 Chevy Impala from Southern MO to North TX. He arrived exactly when he said he would and did exactly what he said he would do. He even backed my car out of his trailer into a cramped space in my garage! You couldn't ask for a nicer guy or better service.

2. Dan Nekola

Dan Nekola

Bill is the best. I'm a 3 peat customer. Bill is a great communicator and a true professional. He especially has patience when customer-me-screwed up. I wouldn't have anyone else haul for me .
    Thanks again Bill
    Dan

3. modelavickey

modelavickey

4. Charliechop

Charliechop
    from Kentucky

5. Charliechop

Charliechop
    from Kentucky

bill is a man of his word good job good service

6. David Watkins

David Watkins
    from Trion, Ga.

Bill has delivered several classic cars for me and has always given great service at a very reasonable price. He shows up on time and keeps you well informed during the pick up and delivery. When I need a classic car hauled, I will always call Bill.

7. Shop boy

Shop boy

This morning I received a special delivery! My 1931 Model A Vicky arrived from the "D" .
    Bill rolled up at the exact time he said he would in a very professionally looking truck and enclosed trailer. My new hot rod was delivered safe and sound by Bill for less money than I could have made the round trip with my truck and OPEN trailer.
    Bill went out of his way to a make his schedule accommodate both the pick up and delivery!
    He truly brings new meaning to the term Customer Service! What a great vendor and human being to do business with! This cat is the real deal. He does exactly what he promises to do, when he promises to do it and for exactly the price he promises! How refreshing it is to do business with a man of true integrity. Next time you need a "car toter", call Bill. He is legit! The dude won't even accept a tip? Or breakfast? Who turns down a tip? Thanks Bill, great job!

8. markl350

markl350

Bill just did another long distance haul for me and I couldn't be happier. If you want the best don't look any further.

9. VERNOR-GREEN GARAGE

VERNOR-GREEN GARAGE
    from Michigan

Bill just delivered my 48 Chevy coupe. I could not expect it delivered any faster delivery!!! Bill was 1/2 a month early! I was kept informed as well as was the fellow hamb 'r I purchased the car from. He was perfectly on time and a great person to deal with. Already planning on using him again to pick up my Shelby in Arizona
    Thanks again Bill!!!

10. sparky01

sparky01
    from wisco

bill will be the only hauler i'll use, hands down! keeps in touch with you , very friendly, very particular,that's kind of person you want to haul your car. thanks bill excellent job

11. kirby1

kirby1
    from wisconsin

Bill delivered our Cobra this week. The seller was impressed with how courteous Bill was with her, and she told me she thought Bill was the right man for the job. We were also very impressed with the transaction. If you have to wait for Bill to haul your car, it is worth it. He does what he says he will do at a fair price. Great job.

12. countrysquire

countrysquire

Bill delivered my '40 Ford this morning, which sounds simple, but wasn't. He managed to work me in to his schedule, and went WAY beyond the call of duty to get a non-running car and associated stuff picked up and delivered. My only complaint is that he missed his prediction on time of arrival (made several days before) by a whopping five minutes! LOL. Seriously, there's a reason so many of us are repeat customers. Thanks Bill, no one is better.

13. pdgtx4

pdgtx4

Had Bill deliver a "project" 48 ford Tudor for me from Harrison, AR to Long Beach, CA. Gotta say the whole process was top notch and very professional. Great communication prior to and during the move, great setup, arrived on time as scheduled down to the minute! Knowing that there's a service as good as Bill's makes buying cars out of my area a much easier decision.

14. c/h

c/h
    from iowa

bill just deliver my front engine dragster that was on a trailer to me today and it couldn't have been any easier
    great guy great communication .bill outstanding job thank you very much.
    kevin

15. Bill dropped off a Galaxie for me today He gave me a day and time he would be here and arrived exactly when he said he would. Great communication and a real nice guy!

Thanks Bill!!

16. Król

Król

I highly recommend Bill, excellent communication. Delivered my pickup from MI to CT in 24hrs as promised. He will be the first person I will call for vehicle transport.

17. tes03

tes03

Bill was a real pleasure to work with, he kept me informed from start to finish i will use Bill again for sure,Thanks again Bill it was a worry free adventure working with you. Tom

18. tes03

tes03

Bill did a great job transporting my Nova, he is a real gentleman very easy to do business with I will definitely use Bill again he kept me updated with my car shipment. Thanks again Bill. Tom

19. Well, here I am again :). Lost track, but Bill has been here many times. Now why do you suppose
    that is ?? :confused: Just because he does the best job of hauling your ride as you are going to find. :cool:
    I keep repeating it over & over but it's that simple. He is always in contact with you, he picks up when
    he says he will, & he arrives when he says he will. :cool:
    I think it is in his contract -- that you won't get ulcers worrying about your ride !! :rolleyes:

" FORGET THE REST == CALL THE BEST " :D

20. Rustyproject

Rustyproject
    from Clinton,Ms

I am really impressed with Bill's hauling service. He is super careful and communicates with you about his service. I am always impressed with businesses that understand that you want to know how ,when, and where. He kept me informed and was very good about his delivery time. He was about 30 minutes early. His trailer and how he secures cars impressed me. I can't imagine how anyone could do a better job. I would recommend Bill's hauling if you need anything hauled.

21. agitator

agitator
    from pa.

22. agitator

agitator
    from pa.

I HAVE USED BILL SEVERAL TIMES. HE IS UP FRONT AND A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH.
    SUPER CLEAN EQUIPMENT . YOU CAN TRUST YOUR CAR WILL ARRIVE WHEN HE SAYS IT WILL.

23. All Hot Rod

All Hot Rod
    from Kentucky

Bill did a great job transporting my latest purchase - a 63 Lemans. Easy to deal with, prompt, reasonable rates. Nice guy too. Thanks Bill!

24. Jpriebe66

Jpriebe66

Fellow HAMBers, Bill has so many positive comments he hardly needs mine but, as a service to fellow HAMBers, I believe I need to weigh in. Bill transported my 32 Ford P'up to SEMA this year. He was punctual like a Swiss watch and his communication was spot on, all the things you expect from a shipper. It was at the end of the SEMA show where he showed why you hire Bill and not someone else. There is a "Cruise" (really more of a parade) of the SEMA cars at the end of the show which is open to the public so it draws tens of thousands of spectators and 1,500 cars. My throwout bearing failed and oiled down my clutch in the middle of the cruise. Through all the crowds, cars and mayhem of the cruise, Bill fought his way through it all with his truck and enclosed trailer and had me loaded and out of there within 20 min. of the breakdown. An unbelievable effort. If you're shipping something you really care about, there is NOBODY I would trust before Bill.

25. bantam

bantam

I recently had Bill haul my 1949 Ford from Canton Ohio to Memphis. Due to business travel I was not able to be at either the pick up or the delivery. The front clip was not on the car but was in my storage unit in Ohio. Bill worked with the owner of the storage unit to load my vehicle and miscelaneous parts, including the front clip.

Great communication. On-time pickup and delivery. Cash on delivery as discussed. No extras. Great transaction.

Much appreciated, Bill

thanks

Ken

26. rusty truck

rusty truck
    from rochester

Bill just delivered my 66 pontiac wagon from Detroit to New York. Very fair rates and Top notch service. I will use Bill again.

Ted Holz

27. modelavickey

modelavickey

great to deal with,very professional and priced right.thanks bill

28. Yellowdeuce

Yellowdeuce

I am not the least bit surprised by all the posted accolades now that I have employed Bill to haul my Hot Rod '32 Ford to the 2016 Detroit Autorama. Bill was very professional, had excellent communication and offered a reasonable rate .. but most of all he is a "car guy" and understands how to deliver excellent customer service! We had to deal with some very bad weather and delays getting into COBO hall but Bill was steadfast in providing me with the very best service possible. He even help me get my display items delivered to my show spot before he left. Bill was very flexible with the pick-up in light of the mayhem that ensues when Autorama is over and you have 800 cars all wanting to get out of the building at the same time. When it comes time to have my car hauled again, Bill will get my business as he is the BEST.

Don Anderson

29. Rod Frazier

Rod Frazier

Bill hauled a truck from California to Utah for me, even though it involved quite a bit of deadheading, and did a great job for a fair price. He'll be my first choice in the future without a doubt. He did what he said he would, when he said he would, and communication was first rate.

30. 64crump

64crump
    from Alta Loma

I bought a car in Texas off the HAMB, and went online for transport services. I got bombarded with text emails and calls. I asked a friend if he knew of anybody, and he gave me Bill's number. It was not till later that I found out he was on the HAMB o Dex. Delivered straight from Texas to California in two days. All the transport companies wanted to haul my car around for over a week. Great service reasonable price.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files: