Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Cornell Days Car show pics 8/23/2015 Cornell,illinois

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flattandscruggs1, Aug 28, 2015.

1. flattandscruggs1

flattandscruggs1
    from alabama

last sunday i went to a small town called cornell illinois i live about 15 minutes from this little village i went there for their annual cornell days car show not too many cars showed up they need to advertise more for their show and i want to say that there was excellent popcorn by Wally's Kettle Treats from Flanagan,illinois they had a small parade the minion and the snow guy from frozen was there for the kids.also they gave away 20 awards they told me that next year they are going to participant judging.
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskiTQjg7
    i hope you enjoy the photos very much,

Thanks

Allen flattandscruggs1
    illinois

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Thanks - some Cool rides

3. stimpy

stimpy

they were lucky as on the 18th a small tornado brushed the town acording to NWS ... nice diversification of vehicles ... a little of everything

4. stimpy

stimpy

flat is that Reo semi from Verona ???? there is a guy up there who collects class 7 and 8 trucks and has small fleet of Mack B models he uses for every day work ...kind of like the guy off 80 in ottawa who has the old Needlenose petes ( which he hops up with modern motors )

5. 2OLD2FAST

2OLD2FAST
    from illinois

Participant judging = how many of your buddy's came to the show w/you !!
    dave