Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rock and roll or some Rockabilly

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by nh-lead-man, Nov 30, 2015.

1. nh-lead-man

nh-lead-man

How about some rock and roll or rockabilly while we breeze through the listings? The Hamber can easly chose to turn it up or down or off if not desired. WHY ? it gets a little boring thumbing through ads for example. If you spot something of interest and want to focus you turn it down a little. Gets the buyer a little jacked up for a sale. So The question is legal copy write use of the music.There are disk jockies as members that im sure would be thrilled to hear and could offer some insite to the legalities. I would suggest any band that wants to be heard by the Hamb members. Simply contact the administrator of MUSIC send in a cut of their music and a release for its use on the Hamb . Before browsing at the top of the page you can select Rock Roll or Rockabilly. Listing song title and bands name. I like "Norm and the lug nuts' from parts unknown. Hell if they are hot they may become seller.The Hamb has a loyal following.There are a pile of rockabilly bands out there who would be pleased to get some acknowledgement.YES MORE WORK !! Example Paradise road drag race scene without sound. Wolf man Jack Might be, that Music made Hot Rodding what it is. I am in no way a promoter or musically connected. My shop has the oldies station going every day, its inspiring and memorable to me. No i have not been institutionalized in the last year or so. Thanks for your time and effort that you spend keeping the Hamb in the fore front Hot Rodding and culture. Sincerely Baron Von Vasnic

2. 'Cause the HAMB is more about the content than the (perceived) context. Content, not 'culture'. Speaking purely as one of the fellas that helps run the joint, this would be a nightmare to moderate...we're here to promote traditional hot rodding; there are plenty of other places that promote music in various forms...

3. ........................................Well said.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  4. nh-lead-man

nh-lead-man

Thanks for the reply. My simple solution is turn on SIRUIS radio.

lothiandon1940 likes this.

5. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

Pandora is always running in my background

6. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

It's about the cars.......

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. ACO.OG

ACO.OG

I was going to post the same thing. Always have Pandora on when I browse.