Register now to get rid of these ads!

My thread got deleted

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by volvobrynk, May 29, 2016.

1. volvobrynk

volvobrynk
    from Denmark

Hello

I got my thread deleted, I have a suspicion about why.

I posted on the main board, in an effort to maximize attention to a question regarding a build that belongs in the COE and 1tons and above.

I got my question partially answered, and I thought that when the unavoidable bum pain got to much attention, I hoped it was bumped to appropriate social group, and a small message would be available on the main board, for those whom have helped and might be willing to add more, knew where to go for more.

But I was a little sad that it went totally MIA, without any trace.
    I know I misbehaved, and I want to handle this appropriate, but I also want to be able to "pick the wonderful brain" of the collective mass of experience that makes this place unique.

I was dreaming to build a truck like this
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1464504016.280897.jpg

Barn Find likes this.
  2. Rasmus,I didn't see anything wrong with your thread but it don't take much anymore for someone to report a thread they think is off topic or drama is starting to creep in.

Yet threads about modifying kids wagons seem to get a pass. HRP

Last edited: May 30, 2016
    volvobrynk likes this.
  3. volvobrynk

volvobrynk
    from Denmark

I even posted the pics of the truck via links to to keep the "bum ache" down to a minimum, and I posted a link about the OT engine so that people could see why it it don't make any vacuum at the intake. Because they was the whole topic of the thread, how to get better brakes, with out getting discs and how to get servo assisted/power brakes when I have a vacuum booster and no vacuum.

4. Traditional hot rods & customs...all else is up to moderator discretion. It's been this way for many moons. COE's/big trucks/step vans are neither and have their own place on the social groups - it's why we created them. No, we don't always have time to leave a nice note and move your thread/pictures to the appropriate place...just the way it is.

5. volvobrynk

volvobrynk
    from Denmark

I totally agree, and understand. I even plan to go to repost on the social forum, but it would still have been nice to see to see so some of the response.