Register now to get rid of these ads!

Can I post video directly off my camera to the H.A.M.B.?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Robert J. Palmer, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Is there any post video directly off my camera to the H.A.M.B.?

I don't to use Facebook and don't know how to use Youtube.

Thank-You,

Robert J. Palmer

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  2. To embed a video here in the forums you'll first have to upload the video file to a video hosting service. Clicking the "Media" button at the top of the reply window states the following...

You may embed media from the following sites:
    Video files tend to be much larger than still image files, so it can be a little tedious. Things will go faster if you compress and downsize your video to a lower resolution to keep file sizes smaller. Or if your camera allows, it may be possible to shoot your video at a lower resolution. This is especially helpful if you have a slower internet connection. Each of the sites above may have their own restrictions on maximum resolution or file size, especially if their service is being offered for free.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Yes I know. I do not use any of those.

I would like to be able to post directly to the H.A.M.B. if possible.

4. Sure would be nice

5. The little arrow next to thumbs up or down, below n the YouTube video, is a great navigation key
    ClickOn that and hit copy
    Then create your thread or go to post and press down on your screen
    "paste" will pop up
    Hit that and it will appear on the screen

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. I think what he wants to do is upload his own videos directly to the HAMB without having to first upload them to a video hosting service, as listed above. Ryan already hosts our still images for us, if we choose. But to my knowledge the HAMB is not set up to host video files.