Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Botched dangerous suspension 34 ford axle/coilovers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 4211papas34, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Coke? What kind of barbarian are you mixing that Glenlivet with cole? That sound like at least a $200 bottle of scotch!;)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2023
  2. patsurf

patsurf

was tongue in cheek i believe

Bandit Billy likes this.
  3. nrgwizard

nrgwizard
    from Minn. uSA

I'm not reading this all over again, but if it hasn't been mentioned, & you haven't done it yet, get copies of dudes' website. Screen prints, printouts, etc. Hopefully, they're not deleted already. To go along w/all the other evidence.

The comment about Judge Judy was probably meant to amuse, but it could be actually useful. If the "case" would be considered by her staff/producer(s), then any "judgement" gets paid out from the advertisers(contract), & they get an "entertaining" episode for the show. Might be the only way to get finances back. I know *of* a few folks who have used this technique on the same troublemaker. He's still out there(last I heard - mostly Fl & also CA), but they did get something out of it.

Otherwise, time to learn about Court of Record. & how to use it correctly. It's different...
    Marcus...

4. trevorsworth

trevorsworth
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Holy shit. I can't imagine treating someone's treasured classic like that and claiming to be a rod shop. That is just unbelievable.

bobss396 likes this.
  5. I was thinking of another brand of Coke... in my darker days and nights.

6. RodStRace

RodStRace

Bandit Billy likes this.
  7. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

8. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

What ever happened with this???

9. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well, the Glenlivet is gone. If that is what you mean.

VANDENPLAS, Tman, BJR and 6 others like this.
  10. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Sorry but you lost me

VANDENPLAS, bobss396 and Bandit Billy like this.
  11. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

I would love to see what happened to this project as well. It didn't seem like it needed a mountain of work to just be a safe driver.

12. Hotrodmyk

Hotrodmyk
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

13. AngleDrive

AngleDrive
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

OP ran out of expensive Scotch whiskey

SS327, Bandit Billy and Moriarity like this.
  14. gene-koning

gene-koning

Maybe he has taken heed of the advice of not continuing to present his case in the public view.

Most certainty, no legal action has taken place, nor has the car probably been into any shop to be repaired, since the last time he was reporting.

15. 4211papas34

4211papas34
    from chicago

Many repair shops book several months ahead When there is any update i will post it I'm just getting all my ducks in a row the legal process is slow I will share this I have been in communication with my state legislative representative "state senator" and discussed the need for a law simular to what is on books in our state that deals with home repair it allows the police to presue felony fraud charges for a botched home repair, this law has greatly reduced the occurrence of home repair scams and unqualified people preying on homeowners

I spoke with my lutient governor, our system works but takes time when done right not only will I get made whole other people will be protected from what happened to me that is how you make a difference and that is my goal

16. Fordors

Fordors

That’s a great idea to pursue, and I admire your tenacity.

17. Just what's needed. More regulation :rolleyes:

2OLD2FAST, TexasHardcore and Nominal like this.
  18. Good luck with the next shop. Hopefully there better then the last.

19. 4211papas34

4211papas34
    from chicago

I still have a few people who inbox me inquiring about the status I will be able to provide a detailed update on April 9th

Everyone can see his arrest and conviction for federal bank ruptcy fraud it pops up on Google instantly when u type in his name

I searched records for all the municipalities he operated businesses in over the past 30 years I drove to the court house and had them pull any files connected to his name

Robert Yonkee
    Was arrested in 1998 for fraud you can see the details online if you keep scrolling, this is one of the most elaborate cases of fraud I have seen you could make a movie out of it. This case was covered by a local news paper

2006 his land lord changed the locks on his shop and he counter sued the land lord there was a lot of legal mumbo jumbo seems to me like he didn't pay his rent

In 2008 was sued by an automotive dealership whereas he defrauded them out of "inventory" and or parts

Was arrested in 2010 for 3 counts of theft as which Mr Yonkee stole a chevy racing engine along with other parts including a 1991 GMC pickup he plead guilty * he served 14 days in jail ****

2012 Was sued for breach of contract at which he refused to repay a loan in money he borrowed from a 80 year old couple

In 2017 was sued for unauthorized posessin of a chevy corvette

In 2017 he was also sued for unauthorized possession of a Harley Davidson

In 2018 the state of Wisconsin sued him/ filed a warrant aganist him for unpaid taxes

In 2021 the state of Wisconsin again filed a tax warrant aganist him

Currently he is serving as vice president for the city of Clinton chamber of commerce

Truckdoctor Andy and Sharpone like this.
  20. alchemy

alchemy

Says a lot about the Clinton Chamber of Commerce.

21. proartguy

proartguy
    from Sparks, NV

Kinda hoped to see a post that the car problems are fixed and drives like a champ.

I am sad to see the preoccupation with the poor job, the guy who did it, and coming up with some kind of law is still the situation. He is going to live in your head forever.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2024
    SS327 and Sharpone like this.
  22. 4211papas34

4211papas34
    from chicago

I will post details on April 9th

Sharpone and Budget36 like this.
  23. Probably not wise to post this until after small claims court on the 8th.

SS327 likes this.
  24. 4211papas34

4211papas34
    from chicago

I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I won my court case!!!!!!!!

justice takes a while but I'm happy for the closure and very happy to move forward

1. What I learned was always take pictures of your car all the time to show the condition of it

2. Always tell the truth

3. Keep receipts

just so you folks know yes Mr Yonkee reads the hamb and brought it up in court he said the members post make him look bad

I completely disagree his work is what makes him look bad

I will start a new thread on correct the work he did and finally can close the door on my experience with Mr Yonkee

The new thread will post in a few days

twenty8, guthriesmith, X-cpe and 15 others like this.
  25. nrgwizard

nrgwizard
    from Minn. uSA

Good for you. Hope you can actually get paid/reimbursed, unless he's doing the "fix(es)". If he is required to do those "fix(es)", I hope the court order specifies that the corrective work will be approved by a competent unconnected/related qualified expert/observer - or some such.
    Awaiting pics of fixes & happy owner on roadtrip. :) .
    Marcus...

Budget36 and Moriarity like this.
  26. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

Man, that's great news. People complain about the justice system, and it is imperfect, but the reality is that more often than not, bullshit is cut through and the proper party prevails. Congrats on the win, that victorious walk out of the Courthouse always feels great.

Looking forward to updates on the car too

guthriesmith and Budget36 like this.
  27. duecesteve

duecesteve

So glad it worked out what a piece of work ! Now you can get the good scotch out :)

tractorguy likes this.
  28. RodStRace

RodStRace

milwscruffy, GuyW and Max Gearhead like this.
  29. X-cpe

X-cpe

If he was required to do the "fixes", I do believe, based on his demonstrated level of craftsmanship, I would take the monetary hit before I would let him get within eyesight of the car.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2024
    milwscruffy, duecesteve, GuyW and 3 others like this.