Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 Ford Vicky *ALL STEEL* Victoria *Fresh Build*

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 32rustedinpiece, Mar 29, 2024.

1. 32rustedinpiece

32rustedinpiece

City: doylestown

State: Ohio
    Price: 54,000.00
    1934 Ford Victoria​

Up for sale today is a nicely refreshed ‘34 Vicky, the perfect retro driver! It is an original all steel 1934 sitting on a new Heidts Chassis.

The new Heidts chassis is complete with a Mustang II front end with power Rack and Pinion steering. A parallel 4 link with coilovers and Ford 8 inch complete the rolling chassis. The brake system is a frame mounted master cylinder and pedal assembly, stainless steel brake lines, disc brakes up front and new drums in the rear The chassis rides on a new set of painted 15” steelies, wrapped in new rubber, and finished off with V8 logo hubcaps.

The original body has a filled roof, partial new floors and customized firewall. The body is unchopped, not channeled, still has the original functional cowl vent, and all the windows roll up and down as they should. The windshield and crank mechanism are functional. The running boards are original 1934s. To finish off the look, I custom made the spare tire cover out of an original to fit the late model wheels and tires.

After going over the body, blocking what needed to be worked, it has a fresh paint job across the board. The paint has been color sanded, buffed and has been professionally ceramic coated.

The bottom of the car and fenders have been epoxy primed and coated with truck bed liner for easy cleaning and sound deadening. Sound deadener matting has been installed on the interior.

Inside the car is a new vintage interior. The original steel dash displays brand new Classic Instruments 1934 Ford gauges. The ‘34 steering column and wheel have been retrofitted, restored and painted. The glove box is fully functional. Under the dash is all nice and clean, with hidden switches, and all wired up using American Wiring. The seats in the car are original and covered in pleated mole hair material. Freshly painted garnish moldings and new wool carpet wrap up the interior.

This car was built to be a driver. The combo of the modern chassis and drivetrain make this a very fun car to drive. I’ve put about 100 miles on it, shaking it down, and enjoying the nice days of Ohio early spring.

I have tons of build pictures I can share and am happy to answer questions for any serious buyer. Call txt or email me!

Kevin-330 338 1518

[email protected]
    s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (6).jpg s-l140.jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg

tofords likes this.
  2. 32rustedinpiece

32rustedinpiece

Bump 52k. Call me today. Let's make a deal!

3. 32rustedinpiece

32rustedinpiece

Summers officially here! Car shows are starting....get in a new ride today! Bump it up! Let's go!