Register now to get rid of these ads!

What's the dates for the 2014 HAMB Drags.

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by Fat ASS Whitewalls, Mar 23, 2014.

1. I checked the site but the last entry was 11/2013. Am I missing something? So what are the dates for this year? Thanks, Dean

2. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Probably August 16th.

3. Deuced Up!

Deuced Up!
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I am ready to register!

4. wildwood2290

wildwood2290

When is registration open?

5. wildwood2290

wildwood2290

Do you know when registration opens for this year

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. drtybiker

drtybiker
    from florida

Where are these held what city and state are they at the same place every year or does the location change

7. stratochief427

stratochief427

not in Canada I presume ??

8. OBFB HA/GR

OBFB HA/GR

Same time and place every year, Joplin Missouri. The dates and entries don't normally come out until around May or June

9. Philroy

Philroy

Typically the same weekend as the Springfield, MO swap meet. That being said, it should be August 16th this year.

10. drtybiker

drtybiker
    from florida

That helps that date somehow is ringing a bell for me like I may have something on my calender that is in my head and we all no how that goes if you do not write it down ....hope to be there not to far in the middle of august and yes sturgis is then but If I plan rite I can catch it on my way home as long as sturgis runs the week before witch shold be could be one good summer for me as long as temps stay under 100 degrees last time I rode to sturgis was in a damn heatwave I will never forget....it is hell when you are riding cross country begging for RAIN, and the when it comes it is ohh so good to a point......

11. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

Sturgis is 4-10 August.........:cool:

k

12. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

August 16 fellas...

13. GREAT! Thanks Ryan. I haven't missed one yet.

14. tripler

tripler

If you'all want to run before the HAMB drags - which are undoubtably the finest nostalgia drags ever produced - you might try....

Little River Dragway, Located 9 miles south of Temple on Highway 95 will hold it's 3rd Annual Nostalgia Weekend Saturday & Sunday May 3 & 4. Saturday features the Southwest Heritage Racing Association's Southern Nationals which will bring ...supercharged front engine dragsters, altered & Funny Cars in HOT COMPETITION to the 58 year old Historic 1/8th mile dragstrip in an all Pre 1972 Race Weekend. Saturday will also feature 9 Heads Up Trophy Classes and 2 "old school" foot brake E.T. Brackets. Saturday Nite features Pete Barbeck & 7th Son, one of Dallas Best "Bop & Rock" Bands along with a Dragstrip Girl Contest. Sunday - Things ease up a bit with a lot of "Open Drags" for bragging rights along with 2 E.T. Brackets for Gearheads that want to get SERIOUS.. Classes, Entry Times and more information on WWW.Stilkickin.com -

15. Big Daddy's HRS

Big Daddy's HRS

Can we have fresh guidelines. For example can I run my modern wheels or what do I need to run and qualify? Thanks! Or just point us to the guide lines. As it says under my name fng.

16. Big Daddy's HRS

Big Daddy's HRS

Oh ya and info on vendor spaces would be groovy too. I know show up out of nowhere and start making demands. Wanna get on top of it this year I'm always a day late and a dollar short.

17. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

http://www.hambdrags.com/Classes.html

k

18. PossumJR.

PossumJR.
    from Walls,MS

We are planning to make our first HAMB drags appearance this year with our FED. I have been told there is a Cutoff point on the car count? Is this true? Also, how early should i be making hotel reservations? Ive heard there are not many nearby. Thanks In advance!
    [​IMG]

19. Big Daddy's HRS

Big Daddy's HRS

Ok I read the classes. I assuming I need to swap out my 20" wheels for some steel ones. Is my street rod style interior ok? Certainly is not something you would have seen in the 60's but it's not over the top either. What would be the verdict on a 55 Chevy like that?

20. Big Daddy's HRS

Big Daddy's HRS

Am I ok if I just change wheels then?

21. PossumJR.

PossumJR.
    from Walls,MS

Welllll, next year is here???? Only 3 months til' August.......Shouldn't this info already be out??? I have been trying to get info for a couple of months now.....whats the hold up?

22. I just looked on the MoKan drag way web site and August looks booked up and 2 weekends in September said TBD... No mention anywhere

23. Look at post #12 for the date.

24. RatRoy

RatRoy

What is the name and phone number of the host hotel??:)

25. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

Flights booked...........were on our way (soon).................:D

K

26. Oops.... Guess I should read the WHOLE thing. You know what they say about assuming.

27. dragstergene

dragstergene

Does the track allow overnight camping if we come on Friday for the T&T?

28. ryno

ryno

Hit up mokan man of the forum. I maybe totally wrong, but I believe there is no camping at the track any longer. You of corse could also camp in the host hotel p lot and get tech'd there also Friday pm.

dragstergene likes this.
  29. Is there a link to the hotels offering a group rate, as in years past?