Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another T coupe Update

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tcoupekyle, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Just channeled my T 3'' tonight and well I'm excited so I figured I'd share. I don't know if I want to go more, I haven't built permanent mounts yet, whats ya'lls opinion?

Attached Files:

2. oops already posted this one

Attached Files:

3. heres another picture maybe you can see it a little better

Attached Files:

4. alleyoop

alleyoop

I think its just right get in it and check for your peddles and vision if all is well stick it,if you go much more your tires will be above the back deck and that is a pain in the ass,I think you naild it the way it is looks dam good keep up the good work. alleyoop

5. If you go much more you won't have any room left inside! What's going on with the rear end, it looks like it hangs down further than the rest of the body, some custom body work by the previous owner?

6. I appreciate the good words guys. No,the rear quarters of the car are mine. I made patch panels for them and I made them long because I had the 6 inches of the trim from when I chopped it I'll end up cutting them off though.

7. Michael Pukash

Michael Pukash

Nice work. How much is the chop? Looks just right!

8. 5'' and 5 and 1/4'' in the front,

9. thanks I accidently chopped it more in the front I messed up and cut a 1\4 inch out the front pillar and well it was easier to cut the other side than to add the 1/4inch.. Thanks for the compliments and help with it ya'll