Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof FL Drags Video Features

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Arrowood Rod & Kustom, Sep 10, 2010.

1. I'll be in Florida from Friday night October 22nd until Sunday afternoon October 24th...I plan to hit up the show in Ocala on Saturday and go to the Drags on Sunday before my flight back to Michigan...I will be down there doing photo shoots and video show coverage for a DVD that we are in the process of producing..I'd like to set up 3-4 features while I'm down here..basically video your car/truck cruising around, do a on camera interview with you telling about what all your car/truck has and just build details and possibly I'll be able to get some pin-up models to pose with your vehicle as well

if anyone is interested in this please send me your info so we can set it up...name,email,phone number,HAMB name, vehicle year/make/model and a few picts of your ride..PM them to me, reply on this thread or email me at [email protected]

if all goes well your vehicle will be featured in a DVD seen across the country by many people!

2. bumping it back to the top, still looking for a few more people

3. got a few signed up, would still like to set up about 3 more...if someone doesn't feel comfortable being on camera I can also get some shots of your vehicle cruising down the road or something along those lines so you still get in the video you just don't have to talk

4. BackMotor

BackMotor

Not sure if our car fits the spirit of what you want to do, but if you want to do a story on our car, I would be honored :cool:

5. not exactly the style of the video, but I love drag cars and your car looks awesome so I defiantly think I could fit you into the DVD!

6. Hmmm.....Someone say pin up models. Hows my truck look?

7. haha I may love pin up models more than cars..it's close ;)

love the truck! buddy of mine has a shop here where he only builds the old Chevy AD trucks so I'm pretty partial to them..he's got 3 in his shop he's building right now..I think we can set something up for the show with your truck

and hey saw you were from Michigan so I think that gives you extra points for the shoot haha

8. Thanks! Yeah from Manistee, I'm hiding from the snow....Just give me a shout if you want to use my truck. My email is same as my user name @hotmail.

9. AHotRod

AHotRod

I'd be honored to talk with you and show you my HotRod Coupe that I built 26 years ago..... Look for the "Poor Boys" and a purple Model A.

10. awesome, can't wait I love your sedan so can't wait to see the coupe...you built it before I was born ;)

11. 11 days until I fly in! keep the features coming, the more the better as far as I'm concerned..maybe we'll get enough coverage to make a special DVD of just the show & the drags as a little memory for all the FL guys/gals

12. AHotRod

AHotRod

We are excited, now we are having Front Engine Dragsters and Altereds too ! :)

13. so if you haven't already given me your contact info and you want to do a feature there is still time or feel free to find me at the show..I attached my media pass card so you can see my ugly mug shot and I also attached a picture of my girl (hope she don't mind me posting short shorts picts online) a picture of the shirt I'll be wearing (may be in white) and also the camcorder & camera I'll be bringing unless my camcorder is not fixed in time then I'll just have my small HD camcorder but it still will do the trick...anyways don't be shy to come say hey even if you don't want a feature or any footage of your vehicle, I always like to meet HAMB guys/gals

Attached Files:

14. 1 week until I fly in!!

15. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

I will see you there....Look for the gasser 63 nova, youll see it....

16. awesome can't wait to meet up!

I just now found out about the Daytona Beach Dream Cruise so I'll be hitting that up Saturday night as well if anyone is going to that

17. I plan to bring a few of my shirts with me so if anyone wants to pick one up it's $8.00 for a white t-shirt logo on the front or $11.00 for a 3/4 sleeve white baseball style shirt with black sleeves...let me know what sizes ya want so I bring enough S-2XL

Attached Files:

18. I'll be in Florida tonight at 10pm! :)

19. AHotRod

AHotRod

See ya in Lakeland !

20. looooong night in Daytona Beach last night ended up sleeping in and missed the drags :( got a lot of coverage at the Ocala show though..if anyone is around Ocala today hit me up and let's do a feature for the DVD!

21. I had a great time, one of the best weekends I've had for sure..thanks to everyone I got to meet and sorry to anyone that I missed..I hope to be back in November for the Turkey Rod Run though! the DVD should be available in December I passed out flyers to most of the cars that has the info on it but if I missed you just keep checking back on the HAMB for updates

22. Rich1028

Rich1028

any previews of the dvd yet?

23. nope not yet, had the DVD 90% done and my computer crashed and lost it all so starting over again :(