Register now to get rid of these ads!

QUICK!!! Model T header Opinion

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tcoupekyle, Jun 21, 2011.

1. I'm fixing to buy the speedway lakes header kit but i'm not sure what i think will look better 22'' cones or 30'' cones. Any input whats on your car opinions. Pictures ETC...

2. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

if you're talking length, you'd better see how they're going to work if you open your doors...if you HAVE doors..

dj

3. oh good point do have doors better go with the 22''. any body else

4. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Quick? Whats it matter how fast they go?................

Always one, is'nt there?

Doc.

5. TheTrailerGuy

TheTrailerGuy

Short looks better. Have seen them both at good guys and the short ones look... more 'proportionate' in my opinion.

6. TheTrailerGuy

TheTrailerGuy

Man, i was just recalling the very first time i walked into Speedway Motors. It was 1978, my older brother went over to get a new Edelbrock intake for a 390 ford and I rode along. While he was doing business, i wondered out into the shop (this was back when they still had the shop downtown) and up on the lift, getting a new set of headers and duals was an Orange twister edition Cougar Eliminator.

I never saw one of those model Cougars before that day and have never seen one since. Pretty sweet for a Merc'!

7. HA HA I meant cuz I am fixing to order them in a minute

8. yeah i'm thinking shorter

9. COOGs are sweet musta been neat to check of speedway in the late 70's