Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Tcoupekyle's T coupe update

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tcoupekyle, Mar 4, 2012.

1. model t on its way to ready.... trying tho get done well before round up to work our kinks, and stuff I dont know if I'll make it but.... I'll damn sure give it a shot. especially since my falcon ate a flywheel, any body got a157 tooth 50oz ford flywheel for a T5???
    Any way heres some pics of a bit of progress got the tail lights and license plate light and plate on. Also trans dip stick, shifter and new fuel line installed. and I hope the water pump stops leaking I put the snow white pump on without a backing plate so think thats fixed now to. What yall think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Well it's about time! I thought you was slackin' off.:D

3. Willy301

Willy301

Cool, good luck with your goal, don't have a flywheel for ya, but might be putting a stick shift in my Falcon...So I hope mine doesn't develop the appetite for them!

4. lol, no I been working on the falcon a bit had a mis happ with the oil drive so, I tossed a cam an a set of aluminum heads on her but, now no flywheel. so back on the t falcon needs to be put in time out for a while she been very cruel lately

5. ha, word of advice...don't buy oreilly starters

6. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

You got that right! I got one of thiers about a month ago and swapped it out in the parking lot. The damn things was bad. It was a rebuilt in a new starter box!! Luckily, I was working on my T and was in thier parking lot. Only took an hour out of my otherwise cool day.

I was cruising Washigton and Memorial park today. Look for a tire mark at the Shepherd intersection!

7. the thrash continues, last night windshield frame is in the car cut it down, I also cut the header above the windshield down some (thanks chadillac)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. and lengthened the shifter to make it look like I didn't steal it out of a late model mustang or something

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. chaddilac

chaddilac

Looks mucho better!!! Nice job!

10. What tail lights are those?

11. I can tell now. What happened to those Falcon taillights? Did you do something crazy like put them on the Falcon?

12. Kona Cruisers

Kona Cruisers

Sweet kyle. see you at the round up!!!

13. He is sweet. Y'all gonna spoon?

14. yeah... I got aaallll crazy and put them in the falcon, super customized ya know!

15. right on levi, see you there you going to drive? like Ice road truckers down from up there?

16. I think his folks got them plane tickets for a wedding gift.

17. Kona Cruisers

Kona Cruisers

(her folks for chirstmas got the tickets.... shes a keeper)

and I thought we are all snuggling in the can ham!

18. The more the merrier. And gayer.

19. did you forget to take your meds?