Register now to get rid of these ads!

1/24th Model Car Dioramas...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Feb 2, 2010.

1. weldtoride

weldtoride

A friend of mine just sent me Michael Paul Smiths site this week, I had to check here to see if it was already posted, as it would make for good Friday art viewing. If you haven't looked at it, it is amazing. Obviously, he knows his photography stuff, too.

2. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

3. Almost EVERYTHING on the HAMB has been already posted, there's only so much material. Big deal.
    Members come and go, many haven't seen these before. Seems like black deuce roadsters with flatheads have been posted before too.
    Why is it so hard for people to just skip over threads they aren't interested in?

4. mammyjammer

mammyjammer
    from Area 51

It is taking up valuable bandwidth that could be put to better use in a What Color Should I Paint Car Thread.
    I have seen the Diorama posted before, but I have not seen the Ferrari link before. Very Cool!

5. .....or a "How to Wash a Barn Find" or "How to Preserve Patina" threads. Real great uses of bandwidth.

6. I used to see this guy setting up his shots in my town. Saw him frequently around the Mystic Valley Parkway and in the West Side flats area where I grew up.
    One shot I recognized was taken behind the Middle school on the Parkway and the picture appeared in Hot Rod Magazine.
    That's when the light bulb went on in my head and I realized it's the same guy I've seen shooting around town.
    His work is truly amazing. So real lifelike.

7. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

That has to be the most realistic movie I have EVER seen! :D