Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features 1932 Ford 4-doors,,who has one?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Jul 10, 2008.

1. M_S

M_S
    from SoCal

I recognized the sarcasm w/o a smiley.

Every other sentence out of my mouth is sarcastic so I hope you saw the same in my post.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  2. DeucePhaeton

DeucePhaeton

Does a Wescott Phaeton Body count? Have one of those.
    My favorite moredoor is John Hall's
    [​IMG]
    The detail in this is so cool. Stitching in the interior is outta sight. He let me sit in it in his shop a year ago and it just reinforced how I felt about it.
    :D
    I swiped the picture from a post above. Thanks for the use of it.
    BKR

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  3. I'm with Randy on this one,,it has been around for as long as I can remember,,,the only change I recall is it had Jag type wires on it years ago. HRP

4. Roothawg

Roothawg

I still have the barn find Fordoor. No pics handy though.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  5. Roothawg

Roothawg

6. 2002p51

2002p51

This one runs around in Kingsport, TN:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  7. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Im still waiting for someone to pm me with a really cheap ass deal on a 32 more door and email me pics too :)....... I know someone has one they wanna part with cheap cause they got too many doors... Along with taking the grand kid it also makes it easy to load your buddies and the beer.. :) Come on .. anyone? ill add you to my friendship list :)...
    Dave

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  8. 3 Deuces

3 Deuces

That is the same one that deuceroadster and HRP already posted. :rolleyes:

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  9. hemifarris

hemifarris

Great car. I really like the way it sits...Mike

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  10. ocfab

ocfab

11. MilesM

MilesM

Is it repainted a differnt shade or just the pics?

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  12. Yeah,it's the same car,,and to be honest the color does look closer to the last ones posted.

Randy probably took the photo on a overcast day,,the color is different. HRP

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  13. teach'm

teach'm
    from Tucson, AZ

Still plugging away on our family hot rod, hope to have it finished by the time our children (3 year old son and 5 month old daughter) reach high school. After driving it (in bare metal) and making gradual improvements for about 10 months, we are now tearing it apart to finish it. With the help of our friend and fellow HAMBer, El Bombero (Mike), we have finally primed the body and started getting it into shape.

-Ryan

Attached Files:

spiffy1937 and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  14. M_S

M_S
    from SoCal

Ryan,

Almost exactly what I am trying to do (different wheels), and for the same reason. That one extra child killed the T-Bird as our 'family' car.

I haven't looked at your build posts yet so this may be premature, but what did you do about the doors in regards to latches/locks?

I want it to be safe for the kids, but don't really want to cut the stock body.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  15. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

Cool thread!!!

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  16. PRIMER STUDIO

PRIMER STUDIO
    from Bozeman,MT

Here is a pic of mine...[​IMG]

29EHV8 and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  17. Great Brandon, I was waiting for you to post a pic of yours :D

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  18. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Wow , some great looking cars ! I have been looking for one for some time now and haven't see one forsale in a Long long time:D now I know why They're beautiful!!

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  19. DollaBill

DollaBill

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  20. 32csr

32csr
    from cincinnati

Here's another of my old 4 door with its new owner towing the Munz and Busby Ardun powered roadster at Bonneville last year......

Attached Files:

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  21. PRIMER STUDIO

PRIMER STUDIO
    from Bozeman,MT

The first pic is of a my second fordor , which I was working on before I had the chance to buy a really nice body from John Carambia...which is basis of the new fordor.[​IMG]

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  22. PRIMER STUDIO

PRIMER STUDIO
    from Bozeman,MT

I got this body from John Carambia, which is the basis for my newest fordor that I posted earlier.[​IMG]

29EHV8 and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  23. Seeing all the hi-boy 4 doors makes me think about selling my roadster and building one. HRP

24. Here is my Fordor, chopped 2", filled roof and in line to be Deuce project #4 for me. I want it to be my Dirty Thirties Gangsta Fordor, shiny black, full fendered, wide whites on painted wires (just like Hotrodprimer's) with side mounted spares on both sides, and a big trunk on the back. Weird??!! Maybe, but hey it's my dream!

[​IMG]

I have another fairly decent stock Deuce Fordor body located that I might have to buy because I have been nuts about this one that was converted to a Sedan Delivery. The owner was nice enough to send me the pics of how he did it. I really like the look with the shorter doors than the original. But do I really need another project? Hell yes, why not? You have to keep feeding the Deuce addiction.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
    HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  25. I agree, build a hiboy Fordor but NEVER sell your roadster! :D:D

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  26. titus

titus

i was confused, the pics he gave you are of a model A but the first couple are of a 32

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  27. I noticed that also,,HRP

28. M_S

M_S
    from SoCal

Above the first pic in his post he states that the 160B is his car. He states that he has a lead on another 160B that he wants to purchase to copy the 'sedan delivery' look of the 160A in the pics.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  29. I was not refering to his car,,,the first photo,,,,

Look at the car with the green wheels,,,,the construction photo appears to be model A,,note body lines around the rear,,,HRP

30. M_S

M_S
    from SoCal

Exactly my point. The first 160 is his and the second is a 160 that he wants to re-create. The builder of the 160A sent him photos of the build illustrating how he did it. He said that he has a line on a 160B to build the delivery with instead of the 160A in the pics.

You can definitely tell that the green car (and all pics after that) are of a 160A, by looking at the cowl area and the header. Not that I am an expert on A's and B's by any means, but I began noticing the nuances after searching for mine for so long.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.