Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Featured 1934 FORD 3 WINDOW COUPE

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by ironandsteele, Apr 24, 2024.

1. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

City: Portland

State: Oregon
    Price: 79K
    1934 Ford 3W Coupe. This is a SUPER BITCHIN and very well-sorted hot rod built by The Kennedy Brothers.

Runs and drives very well. H&H Flathead with all the regular goodies on it that you would expect, and a ‘39 trans.

Body is very nice. This is not a junky old body that was pieced together, it is a nice, solid and honest old Ford body that presents really well. It has had a few of the lower panels replaced and they were done well. Interior is extremely nice. All windows roll up and down as they should, doors shut with a click. This is no rattle-trap going down the road, it is really a pleasure to drive.

Starts, stops, steers and goes down the road super well. The Flathead has a nice rumble and tone to it. This car is a killer driver.

I have tons of photos and videos and can share whatever you want to see. Nothing to be ashamed of on this great little hot rod.

Yes, this car was just for sale a few months ago. A buddy of mine bought it, then fell for another car before this one was even delivered. He’s out of room, so it needs to find a new home.

I’m out of room too, so it can’t stay too long, as much as I’d like it to.

$79k. Location is outside of Portland, Oregon. DM.

coupe1.jpg

coupe2.jpg

coupe4.jpg

coupe5.jpg

coupe6.jpg

coupe7.jpg

coupe8.jpg

coupe3.jpg

politicstshirt.JPG
    ironandsteele.com​

Budweiser, CC-Mo, Big Dirty and 6 others like this.
  2. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Bump.

Lots of interest and a ton of messages on this car but nobody has stepped up just yet.

politicstshirt.JPG
    ironandsteele.com​

3. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Bump.

politicstshirt.JPG
    ironandsteele.com​