Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1939 Ford Opera Coupe Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by dimebag, May 13, 2015.

1. dimebag

dimebag
    from Joliet, il

City: Joliet

State: Illinois
    Price: 17,000 obo
    40 ford 1.jpg ford 2.jpg ford 3.jpg 1939 Ford Opera Coupe, has been a very long term project car that I have lost interest in. Very long list of new parts and the hard and expensive work has already been mostly completed. Some of the work that has been completed:

Frame blasted and painted, partially boxed with Fatman X-brace and mustang II front suspension and disc brakes, new power booster, Ford 9" rearend, set-up for Chevy 35o and auto trans, plus more.

Body has had new floor professionally installed, new drip rails, new recessed firewall, new tool tray, new patch panels-work was done by Midwest Street Rods in
    Plainfield. Door gaps look awesome as well as trunk. Hood and front fenders, and new inner fenders are bolted on but will still need some adjustments before paint ready. Most importantly no rust!!! Solid metal throughout and all replacement metal was bought from Bob Drake and professionally installed!!

New parts still in box include Bob Drake running boards, and a Drake gas tank, with filler & mounting kit, everything new in box and had to wait months to receive them from backorder!!!! But I have them in hand!!

Also comes with late 60's Chevy 350 4 bolt that needs rebuilt and th400 trans that probably should be rebuilt also. Many small parts included, car is a project, but a great SOLID platform to build a great hot rod, rat rod, custom, kustom or ???? Also the car has front and rear fenders off of a 40 Ford.

This car cannot be driven away, needs to be trailered. I do not need help selling and scammers please do not waste time. Phone calls only, feel free to ask questions!! This is a house line so please call, no texting. Free and clear Illinois title in hand, cash is king!!!

17,000.00 or best cash offer
    (815) 725-9491 please ask for Bill

can send pics via email or my son can text them to you

2. dimebag

dimebag
    from Joliet, il

Bump for the weekend