Register now to get rid of these ads!

7th Annual SEMA Show BBQ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kroozn1, Oct 15, 2006.

1. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yes! Thanks Carl!!! The BBQ was great and I really appreciate the hospitality! Look forward to next year!

Was great to meet a bunch of you too! Dennis O'bri, Bleh, Liz, Bl.Collar.G, BobK!!, good to see the Bruds out there as well as Tred of course, was great to meet Smitty and of course it's always good to talk to Carl, Duane Cole (congratulations on the 200mph club!) and it was super cool of Dick Spadaro to fly in 2000 miles to give me more shit! ;):D Good to meet all of you! Hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone, but I'm sure I am!

But seriously.... thanks Carl!

2. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

Carl, I sure want to thank you for putting on the barbecue and apologize for not being there. I was, however, there on Tuesday evening and, could you believe it, you weren't. Got my dates mixed up pretty bad. I thought that the HAMB meet at the Hard Rock was Thursday and your gig Tuesday. Damn, getting old and fergettin lots of things sucks big time. Well, there's always next year.

3. kroozn1

kroozn1

Thanks Scooter!

It is really I that needs to thank all of you for showing up.
    It is the people who come to the BBQ that make it fun and worth doing.

And a special thanks to Tred.
    He showed up really early and was amazingly helpful.
    Tred bought the beer too!
    Thanks Tred!

Thanks to everyone who came out to eat bondo dust and paint fume tainted BBQ ;)
    Carl

P.S. I am hauling the leftover PBR to El Mirage in case there are some thirsty souls next weekend.
    Oldandkrusty.... be there next year ... or be square ;)

4. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ahh... bondo aged PBR. :D Taste great, less filling... oh wait! Wrong beer! :D

Cheers!

5. I just got back to Texas today and on the plane ride back I was thinking about all the things I did and seen this past ten days. I certainly don't have enough time and space here to cover it all but one of the highlights was the bbq at Carl's shop. Thank you Carl and everyone who helped you pull it off! I had a great time and will be back next year.

I met alot of folks during my trip but the HAMBer's are the best. Brickster,Bleh, kroozn1(Carl), scootermcrad (like McNugget but different) and The Brudwich brothers(The gun toting hot rod builders of Vegas) ,Bob K( he is like that credit card thats accepted everywhere),Dick Spadaro and 59BuickWagon(Dennis of O'brien Truckers), it was a real pleasure meeting all of you! I look forward to seeing you guys again in the future.