Register now to get rid of these ads!

Longtime lurker - Posting to say hi!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by hotrod6657, Apr 17, 2024.

1. hotrod6657

hotrod6657

Hi all,

I've been a long time lurker of this forum and benefited quite a bit over the years from posts I've seen here.

I have a 66 Nova that I've hotroded since high school with a 383 and a Muncie 4 speed.

[​IMG]

We're also about to get started on a restoration / overhaul of a 1964 Ford chassis based motor home that's been in the family since 66. Going to be a lot of work but worth it in the end I'm sure!

[​IMG]

Just posted in the classified section trying to find a new home for one of the 302 GMC motors we have and get a little money toward all the work the old RV will need. Figured it was high time to post, introduce myself and our little fleet of vehicles, and offer a blanket "thank you" for all the info I've gotten from posts here over the years while lurking.

cheers!

hotrod

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  2. Welcome to the HAMB. Your cool Nova, and RV looks like a lots of FUN....

hotrod6657 likes this.
  3. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.

hotrod6657 likes this.
  4. hotrod6657

hotrod6657

Thanks folks! The Nova has been a work in progress for a few decades but boy is it fun to drive. The RV is going to be a fun project. It's been to every state but Alaska and Hawaii when my mom was a kid, not sure Hawaii is ever going to happen but we're planning on Alaska as one of the first big trips with it after it's re-outfitted and the shakedowns are done. Hopefully not more than a few years from now depending on life and other priorities.