Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nationwide Single Car Transport/Hauling Open or Enclosed

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Bill's Auto Works, Aug 6, 2011.

1. 64crump

64crump
    from Alta Loma

Here are some pictures

1459845941187.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Still the same ol thing here. o_O Yep, super service, reasonable price, no waiting for wks. & wks. & here when he says. Bill hasn't changed, that's good, cause it's hard to improve when you're the best. :rolleyes:

3. Quacker

Quacker

Bill has to be one of the Best! He cares about your car (no matter what condition it's in)! He's beyond dependable! His prices are fair and just! He will get your car to you in the quickest time! Mostly... he's a true gentleman, in every respect! Top shelf! Oh yeah... his Rig is Mint too! Great Guy!

55hdyman likes this.
  4. Clutch Face

Clutch Face
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Bill just delivered my 33 ford pickup. Super guy, fast service and very dependable. Nothing like personalized service.
    If you need your vehicle transported, this is your guy.

5. No one better out there at what they do. Bill just completed a trade deal for me east coast to west coast and back in 5 days. Very professional and does exactly what he says he can do. Thanks again Bill I really appreciate everything!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

Bill dropped off my new ride the other day and all went well. Lots of communication, punctual, and very reasonable rates. Just like everyone else has said, he is a standup guy. I kinda lucked out by buying a car about and hour and a half away from him. Timing was right and he fit me right in. Hope to deal with him again. Hope you got that annoying squeak figured out.

7. Huey

Huey
    from St. Louis

Bill just delivered my 29 Model A Tub. I decided to go open trailer. Ohio to St. Louis storms all the way. With no top he somehow delivered open trailer and dodged every rain drop all long the way. Great communication.He's the best. Will use Bill again.

8. I read about Bill here on the HAMB and figured I would give him a call even though I thought it would be unlikely a SoCal to Idaho move would fit into his schedule. Well, within about a week of our initial phone conversation, my car was delivered in perfect condition.
    If you read many reviews about Bill's service, a common theme is regarding his great communication (I completely concur) and his punctuality when he gives you a delivery time. Bill said he would deliver at 9:00 AM and missed it by showing up 30 seconds early so he does have room for improvement.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  9. KustomSkylark

KustomSkylark

Bill delivered our '34 pickup from OR to AZ last week and I couldn't have been happier with the experience. Like everyone already mentioned, his communication was top notch. He let me know as soon as he knew any updates in schedule and showed up right on time at both locations. I hope I have a need for his services again some day.

I didn't get too good of pictures but here are some.
    20160808_181442.jpg

20160808_182616.jpg
    20160808_182626.jpg

10. dungdn93

dungdn93

Bill is the best. great prices, never a problem. I use him for my stuff.

11. 1951Merk

1951Merk

Hey all....Bill just unloaded my 51 Merc from Va to Tx. He called me several times letting me know when my car was loaded, on the road and then have me a estimated time of arrival (which he beat). He is the best I've dealt with .... When in doubt go with Bill.

Sent from my VS986 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

12. 1940Willys

1940Willys

Bill hauled from Bakersfield to Buffalo my latest ride. Projected due date, always in communication, right on time, car guy. What more could you ask for? Thanx, Bill

13. Sharmack

Sharmack

Gotta jump in here and add another huge thumbs up for Bill. This guy is fantastic! He just dropped of my 41 merc to me last night and he kept me in the loop the whole way. I honestly can't imagine his service being any better and one hell of a nice guy on top of that. I will not even consider calling anyone else when the need for auto transport arrives. So seriously do yourself a favor and call him if you need to haul your cherished vehicle. It will be in the best hands there is!

14. agitator

agitator
    from pa.

U- NEED A CAR SHIPPED WITH OUT ANY ISSUES, THEN BILL IS THE MAN TO USE.

HE HAS DELIVERED SEVERAL CARS TO ME AND IS THE BEST. UP TO DATE EQUIPMENT AND IS A MAN OF HIS WORD. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY ME.

15. Bill just delivered my steel 32 3 window today. Bill is a GREAT GUY I have been trading cars for 15 years bill is the best transporter out there always on time and a man of his word.THANKS BILL

16. Have to add my endorsement for Bill. He helped get the deal done, picked the car up and delivered exactly as quoted. On time, excellent communication, I highly recommend Bill and hope to do more business with him. Thanks

17. blktie

blktie

Bill made transporting my new (non-HAMB friendly)car as easy and quick as possible. His attention to detail and his frequent updates makes you feel confident that your vehicle is in good hands.

If you need a car transported, Bill is your guy; don't bother shopping around.

Jack

18. steve clarke

steve clarke

I just used Bill to trailer a car from IL to VA. Great communication and on time at both pickup and delivery. Price was exactly what I was quoted. No extra fees for tolls, no charges to get to the pickup point.

Found him from this thread on the HAMB. I'm not planning on swapping this car out, but if I need another delivery, I'd certainly call on him.

19. nnunky

nnunky

hello
    thanks for that,somebody else mentioned him and I have contacted
    him and arranged for it to be delivered ready for shipping.
    thanks

20. SpazTaztic

SpazTaztic

Bill helped me out a ton by working me in! Shows up on both ends in the time he tells you. Excellent service and great communication! Will definitely use him again with any future cars!! Wagon was in great hands!

Attached Files:

21. Red71

Red71
    from Illi-noise

Bill delivered a 49 Olds for me today.
    From Connecticut to central Illinois.
    Great guy great service. Kept me informed the whole time.
    The guy he picked it from was very happy also. And I found the car on the HAMB
    Thanks Bill , I will call you when I need another one moved

22. TeeTopZ

TeeTopZ

Nothing but compliments here! Bill did an amazing job! He transported my Grand Prix from Virginia to Illinois. Great communication from scheduling, to pick up, to delivery. Very reasonably priced and the car arrived perfectly. I'm sure I will use him again, but I am definitely recommending him to anyone looking for transport. Thanks Bill

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  23. ARNIE

ARNIE

Screenshot_2017-01-30-20-17-29.png View attachment 3435924 Just had my 34 Buick delivered from Detroit. On time even with 7" of new snow! Great service, nice guy, reasonable!! Thanx Bill!! Arnie

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  24. Manson

Manson
    from Baden, MD
    1. Maryland HAMBers

When we needed someone to transport our '39 Chevy from Texas to Maryland, I got on the old Hamb O'Dex and found this thread. After reading through the reviews I emailed him and from his responses and his reputation on here I knew he was the right man for the job. Bill picked up the car Wednesday evening and dropped it off Friday afternoon, had great communication with both the seller upon pickup and us as he progressed through his trip up. Couldn't ask for better service and I would gladly recommend him to anyone else.

It feels good, 24 years after my father sold it, to have his 39 back in the family.[​IMG]

25. DELRAY54

DELRAY54

Bill hauled another one for me (third time using his services). I can't recommend him enough!
    Great guy, great service, great communication.

Attached Files:

26. triumph 1

triumph 1

Bill delivered my '32 Tudor on Monday. Great communication, reasonable rates & top notch service. He even helped me push it in the garage when it wouldn't start! I would definitely use Bill again!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

27. triumph 1

triumph 1

28. deadbeatdetroit

deadbeatdetroit

Talk about excellent service! Bill transported my car from FL to metro Detroit and delivered it yesterday. He kept me informed on his way and delivered the car with no issues. Great rates and great communication. Thanks, Bill! I would recommend him to transport your vehicle. I will definitely use him again in the future.

29. Larry Prescott

Larry Prescott

Bill recently picked up my 1965 Corvette in Massachusetts and delivered it to me in Georgia. It was first class and Bill worked with me on the delivery date. I would recommend Bill to all my friends who need a car transported. Thank you Bill for a quality job.

53FordEffie likes this.
  30. Satyr

Satyr

So I should have posted this a few weeks ago, but you know life, it gets in the way sometimes. What more can I say about Bill that has not been said? When you talk to Bill and set up the arrangements to have him haul your car for you I can only think of one line to say after dealing with Bill. 'A man of his word'. Thank you Bill for being the kind of businessman you are, we need more like you in this world. new52.jpg