Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Feature: Email Post To A Friend

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Ryan, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

This is in beta... but thought I would fill you guys in. If you see a post that you want to email to a friend, do this. Locate the post number towards the bottom of the post and click it like so:

click.jpg

When you do that, you will see this:

share.jpg

You will have all sorts of options on how to share the post, but I suspicion most of you just want to email links. To do so, just click on the envelope.

Done.

In the future, this feature will be improved and made more obvious...

Bowtie Coupe and lothiandon1940 like this.
  2. AHotRod

AHotRod

Now that is a very cool upgrade Ryan, Thank you.

Bowtie Coupe and lothiandon1940 like this.
  3. WOW! I just discovered this feature, tried it and was able to do it. Now I can e-mail threads to my friends who are reluctant to get on here ( yeah, those people!). Trying to continue in every way possible to spread the gospel of traditional hot-rods and customs to hoodlums world-wide.:D..Thanks, Ryan for the excellent tutorials and for this feature............Don.

Bowtie Coupe likes this.

4. Sounds like an easier way than copying and pasting a link, so I just tried this and found I don't get the choice bar below the "share this page" line.

What am I missing?

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  5. ........Yeah, I noticed that as well, not every time ,but often. Since I use AOL for e-mail, I chose that option and e-mailed it to myself and then forwarded it to a recipient. Kinda ass-backwards, but I'm not all that computer literate and yes, still easier than copying and pasting the link which always gives me trouble.

Bowtie Coupe likes this.
  6. Now it doesn't work for me.:(

7. in2deep

in2deep

Does not work for me either

lothiandon1940 likes this.