Register now to get rid of these ads!

Staying logged in.

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 26 T Ford RPU, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Hi team. I am having trouble staying logged in, I never log out and all of a sudden I push Like or go to reply in a thread or even just go to the next page and I find I'm not logged in. Any idea whats going on?
    Cheers, JW

2. Still doing it and not making it fun to be on the HAMB !! An acknowledgment of the issue would be nice at this point. JW

3. This also happens to me from time to time...including yesterday. Seems to happen 5 or 6 times (as in each time I attempt to reply or go to the next page) then then for some reason operation as usual. :confused:

4. Thanks Tony, was thinking it was just me. JW

5. If you're working on a desktop or laptop you might try clearing your browser cache and cookies and making sure browser is updated to the most recent version. Also if you're using, say, Internet Explorer you might consider trying something like Firefox or Google Chrome. There are still some differences in the way certain browsers handle certain tasks.

If you're using a smart phone or pad someone else is going to have to chip in here. :confused:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. Still doing it today and yesterday, maybe facebooks a better option.
    Do the Mods ever read these questions?????? JW

7. Facebook works sooo much better. Many millions more spent on it.

The content sure is a biaaaatch in comparison tho....

8. I hate facebook actually as I have seen to much harm done with it to people I know and just no privacy in general. All I want is to know what the heck is going on with my damn log in!!! JW

9. Happening here as well. On a PC. From one moment to the next and then logged out by itself.

10. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Yes- Mods read the questions...... but don't know what you use to get on the HAMB.
    Are you on a PC or a Mobile Device ?

11. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

If you are on a PC do this ^^^^^^
    then log back in and check the remember me box

12. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

If you are on a Mobile device - try deleting the APP and reload it.

My smart phone use to keep me logged in but since I changed my pass word it doesn't. Have no clue why with mobile devices and APPS.
    I don't sweat it and just log in once or twice a day to check things out when I'm away from my PC.

13. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Sorry for the hassle. That problem happens when your browser is out of memory. Here is how you can beat it:

1. Clear the cache and temporary internet files from your browsers memory.

2. Next time you login, click the "remember me" box.

After that, you will be good to go!

Thanks,

14. I use a laptop and have no idea what you just said so will get someone that does and get it sorted, thanks for the reply. JW