Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tennessee newby

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by TNgizmo, Mar 19, 2017.

1. TNgizmo

TNgizmo

Greetings. Let's see..Cars have been the one constant in my life. My first ride in a Model A was at 2 weeks old (29 sport coupe). Helped my Dad restore 2 more 29 coupe and a 29 Tudor (he's one of those judging standard guys original to an extreme). My first "car" really a '30 A coupe body was at 10 years old. My next was at 14 but it was one of those OT German thingies with the engine in the back. After many...many OT cars I'm just under the wire with a '64 Olds 98 and a 64ish GMC one ton daily I just finished...Well some would call it unfinished but it's driving so I say finished. I Actually drive my cars a lot took my children to Yellowstone in the Olds. Planning on taking it up the California coast next summer. They built them to drive them so I do.

Hope this introduces me enough.

Oh currently wanting to build a La france style speedster, big engine minimal everything else.

Sent from my E6810 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. k9racer

k9racer

Welcome to the Mad House from the rocket city . So what part 10 C you in????

3. TNgizmo

TNgizmo

4. TNgizmo

TNgizmo

Finally got some pictures to show y'all. I'm up on the plateau middle Tennessee.

Sent from my E6810 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app