Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vin verification service california

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by THE CUT MASTER, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Located in west covina ca call me before you deal with dmv I will save you a lot of headaches will travel john 626-918-5719 [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  2. posted by aaa51 The cut master is the guy to go for vin verification John just did two cars for my brother fast and simple had a title in a fast matter i recomend him

3. 5WINDOWJOHN

5WINDOWJOHN
    from SO CAL

I have a 52 chevy truck that had no pinkslip or license plates.

John Romero came to my house, verified the VIN on my truck, and provided me with the correct information to help me get my truck legally on the road. Thanks to him, I now have my pink slip, registration, and license plates all trouble free. I highly recommend him. Thanks again John!

4. now doing full dmv service [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013

5. What about Ventura County? Simi Valley?

6. Yes I go as far north as pismo beach call me 626 918 5719

7. I highly recommend John to anyone needing Registration or Title - He just took care of this Town N Country (my buddy the owner had lost Title) and it had not been registered for years! John is the man!

8. Woodycars

Woodycars

For all those Ford Woody Guys out here on the Hamb- John is the Best of the Best- Honest as the day is long- Best Prices - Best Service - "If he say's he will arrive at 4pm, he is at your place at 3:50pm".. Does all my VIN's

Attached Files:

9. TexasRay

TexasRay

10. google vin verifier Texas

11. 1958 IMPALA

1958 IMPALA
    from CA

John is the man for all of your DMV work! I needed a Vin verification on a Friday, to close a deal that day. I spoke to John that afternoon and he drove over one hour, to be at my house that day. John took care of my paperwork in no time at all enabling me to sell the car that day!

12. 5WINDOWJOHN

5WINDOWJOHN
    from SO CAL

13. Check IG and FB Resurrection Vintage Auto Parts for my feedback

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

14. Bu[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

15. Bump it to the top

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

16. Please call me directly we get busy with life and dont long in often, same phone number since 1999, thank you.

17. Please contact us directly 626 918 5719 thank you.